Wednesday, August 20, 2008

New Catalog Open House

Join me tomorrow night for a Girls Night In! I'm having a New Catalog Open House at 7pm.

Thursday, August 21, 2008

Come stamp your own card (for free!) with brand new stamps and accessories and take a peek at all the exciting new products in the latest Stampin' Up! Idea Book and Catalog! Plus, there are so many ways to earn FREE stamps and accessories.

1. Book a workshop or place an order of $50 or more through me and receive the new catalog for FREE!

2. Hostesses earn free stamps and catalog merchandise based on party sales, plus earn free ink pads from me for a little extra effort.

3. Stampin' Up! is always offering teriffic promotions.

Plus, Stampin' Up! is always improving and expanding their merchandise opportunities. For example, I can now accept credit cards on all major purchases! From the new Decor Elements line of adhesive vinyl wall art, Sizzix die cuts, and a Spanish catalog supplement, there is always something new--come and check it out!

See my Demonstrator website for more details!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I really wish I could come. It was a lot of fun making cards this summer. But alas, I am now 1500 miles away from you--or you are 1500 miles from me :(
Mom

Eric & Gretchen said...

I opened the stampin up site and they have such cute stuff! To bad I can't seem to complete any craft I start. It is fun to see what you are up to.
Gretchen

Anonymous said...

Such a gorgeous card on this post. Simply elegant! Love your blog!