I am so excited to announce that you can now order Stampin' Up! products online from my website anytime day or night!
Ordering online is easy and convenient, and you still get the same great Stampin' benefits, not to mention your order will be shipped right to your door wherever you live!
Plus, I can now accept credit cards online or in person on all customer orders!
Visit my Demonstrator Website to:
- Find products and promotions
- View my calendar of events
- View project samples
- Place an order
- Sign up as a Demonstrator
2 for $2 Cards
Thursday, September 18, 7pm
World Card-Making Day
Saturday, October 4, 6pm
$1 per card, limit 10
Scrapbook A La Carte
Friday, September 19, 2pm-4pm & Saturday, September 27, 9am-noon
You provide your own paper and I’ll provide the stamps, ink, punches, and tools. I’ll also help you with layout and color-scheme ideas. Hardware can be provided on a pay-per-use basis.
Why I love Stampin' Up!
1. I love the opportunity to be creative, the associations, and of course, the products!
2. Stampin' Up! is progressive--as evidenced by the new online options for ordering and recruiting, Stampin' Up! is reaching more people online.
3. Also, Stampin' Up! is staying on top of the crafting industry--they won't be left behind! Here are a few new product lines that Stampin' Up! is now carrying, reaching a wider audience of crafters and broadening horizons:
Celebrando Creatividad, a new line of stamps and accessories in Spanish. Business supplies are also availalbe in Spanish for Spanish-speaking demonstrators.
Décor Elements, A new line of adhesive vinyl wall art.
Big Shot Die Cutter, Stampin' Up! has now partnered with Sizzix to carry the Big Shot Die cutter, with exclusive new dies.
Plus, Stampin' Up! is always offering terrific promotions! Visit my Demonstrator Website and click "Stampin' Up! Products" to see the current promotions.
There’s never been a better time to stamp!