Wednesday, October 22, 2008

Party Hearty Stamp-A-Stack

For just $1 a card, I had neighbors and friends over for some card-making fun. Here are the cards we made, all with just one stamp set, Party Hearty. Come on, you know you want to, too!




Colors: Chocolate chip, Pretty in Pink, Whisper White
Accessories: 1/4" grosgrain ribbon, dazzling diamonds stampin' glitter (LOVE the glitter!), 2-way glue pen, dimensionals

Colors: Pumpkin Pie, Real Red
Accessories: Pumpkin Pie striped grosgrain ribbon, glitter, stamp-a-ma-jig

I love the use of white space on this card! So clean and simple, and yet still fun and vibrant!


Colors: Bashful Blue, Basic Gray (the only non-alliterative color name in the catalog!), Kiwi Kiss, Tangerine Tango textured cardstock, Whisper White craft ink
Accessories: Bella Rose Designer Series Paper, 1/16" handheld punch, metal brads, dimensionals, 3/4" circle punch (oops-the punched circle isn't pictured on this one)

All stamped images are (c) Stampin' Up! 1990-2008.

Wait--Did you say something about a sale?

Birthday and celebration sets are 20% off this month with a $20 purchase, part of Stampin' Up!'s 20th anniversary celebration! Join the fun! My upcoming card-making events are as follows:


2 for $2 Thursday, November 6
2pm or 7pm

We'll be making a thank-you card featuring the set "Simply said" as well as a birthday/celebration card featuring the Simply Sent card design "Rock Star." Experience the ease and affordability of Stampin' Up!'s card kits!

Christmas Card Stamp-A-Stack Thursday, November 20
2pm and 7pm


Make as many cards as you need from 3 different designs--or make some of each! Cards are $1 each. Please bring your own adhesive. We'll be using the set "Wishing you Cheer" found on page 37 of the Idea Book & Catalog. Ask me what supplies you need to make these cards at home!

Email me today to RSVP! Also, don't forget to check out my demonstrator website! There is a secret code word located on one of my demonstrator website pages--mention the code word while placing an order and you'll receive a free Stampin' Write marker!


Can't come to my events but want to BUY the cards from me ready-made? Shoot me an email at jennyfosdickATgmailDOTcom and we'll decide on a price! I can even make custom cards for you!




Plus, right now I have 6 fancy little envelopes sitting on my table with BIG surprises inside. "Book 2 Look" inside and see what you will receive as a workshop hostess!



Wait...you're still here? Shouldn't you be calling me right now in your excitement to make cards and hostess a workshop?!?!?!

No comments: