Wednesday, March 25, 2009

Long Time Coming...

In January....

Samuel turned one.
We decided to buy a house and started hunting.
I got a job! I work part time at BYU. I am the food buyer for all the cooking classes. Fun!
We celebrated our 6th wedding anniversary. Chris gave me this coupon book as my present:
(these coupons expire when we do) (This coupon is good for one free house of your choice, must be under $200,000)















In February...
We found a house!
We got our tax return!
Time to pack. (or rather, not enough time to pack)

In March...
We moved to our new house!
I experienced my first ever migraine headache.
I dropped a matress box spring on my toe, and in the week following, my two precocious precious children in turn stepped on said toe many times.
Leah keeps having potty accidents, of both varieties, and refuses to go to Primary without a fight.


I don't know if we've ever been this busy before.

More pictures to come...

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Naw, nothing much going on in your life! Wow. The only thing you haven't done in the last couple months is have another baby. :) Congrats on everything, SuperMom.

Sara said...

Your house is lovely! I love the stones and the colors :) I wish you guys many happy years and happy memories there :)

Sarah Stiles said...

I am "almost" jealous of your new house, but since I have a new one of my own, I'm feeling pretty happy:-)

I have chronic migraines. They totally suck!

Rebecca said...

Yeay! Congrats!