- Paid nearly-due bills(including accidentally paying the gas bill twice).
- Applied for several rebates and mailed them in.
- Removed existing curtain rod brackets and replaced them again, this time with drywall anchors.
- Touched up the paint in the living room.
- Instituted the Quicken program for keeping track of our finances. (In an unprecedented turn of events, I called my technologically challenged mother for tips on how to use the software)
- Transitioned the kids clothes from an ineffective dresser system to a closet hanger system.
- Instituted a bin system for the toy cabinet--one bin at a time.
- Installed cabinet locks in the kitchen, something only the children will notice.
- Pulled ten square feet worth of weeds in the backyard--it only represents 5% of the weeds that remain undisturbed.
- Identified nine sprinkler zones in the backyard and programmed them to water automatically.
- Started taking care of my skin with Mary Kay miracle set.
1 year ago