- No more second helpings (or first, for that matter) of cheesecake, birthday cake, carrot cake, etc. You might notice my weight-loss tracker, which has gone up several pounds 0(super OUCH!!!) because I basically pigged out for 3 weeks and didn't get to kickboxing more than once in that time. Lets just face it: thighs don't lie.
- No more frivolous spending! Its time to crunch down and stick to a budget, lest we slowly (or quickly) eat away at our savings.
- My paychecks stopped coming. I guess they only pay me when I actually work. Time to get back to the grind. Don't get me wrong, I love my job. And amazingly, fall semester is just a mere two weeks away from starting. (And that means fall is close, with winter hot on its tail, which is depressing to think about...)
- No more staying up late being lazy. It's back to responsibility aside from just keeping my kids alive...I have to actually clean house, pay bills, make food, do laundry, water grass, get dressed before lunch, etc.
- Time to get back to blogging! I have several hundred pictures that I have taken in the past few weeks that need documenting. Stay tuned...
1 year ago