Monday, June 16, 2008

Calling all Stampers!



Join me for a night of stamping!


Friday, June 20 at 7pm.

We'll be making cards like the ones shown above, featuring the eScape Bundle, plus two additional full-sized, embellished cards including the one shown on the right. The cost of the card night is $3.

eScape Bundle. The stamp set Circle of Friendship, prescored Love Notes (Rose Red, Very Vanilla, and Soft Sky) and envelopes, Very Vanilla wide grosgrain ribbon, and Rose Red inkpad are included in the bundle at the discounted price of $30. Plus, for my customers that attend my event and purchase the bundle, I'll give you any FREE package of your choice of Designer Series Paper! (that's a $9.95 value!). You don't want to miss this!

Click Here to RSVP>

As always, you can get more information about this and other great promotions by visiting my Demonstrator Business Website. Also, don't forget to check out the list of retiring stamp sets! These sets are only available until August 10, and then they will be gone forever!

Images (c) Stampin' Up! 1990-2008

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I wish I could come! Maybe when you visit youcan bring some supplies and we can make cards. Mom

Nancy Sabina said...

So how did your party go? Any more fabulous cards to sell on Chic Made?