Saturday, July 11, 2009

Artists and Musicians

Yesterday Leah and Samuel sat at the coffee table and colored in their own coloring books quietly and peacefully for fourty-five minutes. That's unheard of. And Samuel didn't even eat more than two crayons!




























Leah and Samuel drumming while I made dinner one night. Give them the right tools and they will be entertained for a half hour. And this is why my wooden spoons are broken. It's a small price to pay for peace in the kitchen. (Okay, not quiet peace)














Leah is great at faces:


3 comments:

Mom said...

These kids are really cute! I can't wait to see them agian.

Rebecca said...

Oh what joy to have peace and quiet while dinner is made! Cute kids! I think Samuel looks like a little boy.

Rebecca said...

I meant...instead of looking like a baby...