Thursday, October 14, 2010

Happenings



Chris is studying for a major certification exam, so we haven't seen much of him lately. Poor guy--he is so stressed. Come Saturday evening, he will only have to worry about finishing his last semester of grad school instead (haha).

Leah is loving preschool and having fun with her little friends. She is so creative and imaginative, and always a problem solver.




Samuel is almost a big boy (except he insists on wearing diapers). He is such a sweet little guy, knows all his letters, loves to be read to, and has been really cuddly (love it!).




I'm busy with work and the kids. We have been going to story time at the library every week, and it has been a lot of fun for the kids. I am enjoying working with the Young Women of our ward. Its amazing how quickly fall snuck up on us! I am loving the cooler weather, but I haven't started on Halloween costumes! I better get on that... That's about it for us! I feel like I'm forgetting something...

2 comments:

Valerie said...

Whoa! Minor omission there Jenny! Congratulations! You're kids are getting so big! I can't believe how time is flying!

Thom and Jamie Stansfield said...

oh wow holy cow! You ready for this?! Congrats! You'll do great with three!