Saturday, September 20, 2008

Heartfelt Thanks stationary set

In a determined effort to keep my Stampin' Up! business from dying a slow and painful (and expensive) death, I've revamped my efforts, getting on board with the new catalog, updating my website, scheduling events, and so forth. I got a box of fancy new business cards this week in addition to making this little stationary set which was included in the Wasatch Elementary Fall Festival last night. I donated three stationary sets like the one shown below, each with 6 cards and envelopes and a coordinating memo book. When I left at 6:30, the bidding was at $10, so hooray! Hopefully, they will stick that fancy business card magnet right onto their fridge and give me a call or check out my website.

I'm excited that with a little bit of guts, I've stepped out of my comfort zone in the past few weeks to hand out brochures and invite people to events, and in the process got a workshop for September 30! I am so excited to finally have a hostess again, and I can't wait for my next order to come so I can start preparing my workshop designs. Woot!

Hey--don't you think this stationary set would make a great gift? Give me a call if you want me to custom make you something, or I could even help you get all the supplies so that you can make this yourself!


Ingredients:

Stamps: Heartfelt Thanks, Watercolor Joy wheel
Colors: Mellow Moss, Very Vanilla, Rose Red, Chocolate Chip
Accessories: 1 3/8" and 1 1/4" Circle punches, spiral punch, metal eylets, jumbo eylets, crop-a-dile, Very Vanilla 5/8" grosgrain and chocolate chip 1/4" grosgrain ribbon, silver elastic cord, stamp-a-ma-jig

Stamped images (c) Stampin' Up! 1991-2008

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I really had a lot of fun stampin' with you, though I'm not very creative alone. Maybe I can order some stuff and we can stamp at Christmas time. That would be a treat. Or gee, I could order materials to make some Christmas cards, but that would require vision--whihc I don't usually have without the workshop. Still, I'll browse the catalogue if I can figure out how. Technology is right up there with creativity in my list of talents. Mom