Thursday, November 12, 2009

Hand Stamped Christmas Cards for you!

I'm trying to make some extra Christmas Cash, so I'm selling hand-stamped Christmas Cards.

Elegant, embossed hand-stamped Christmas cards, using Stampin' Up! stamps, paper, and embellishments. $2 per card, or 12 for $20. Envelopes included. Choose silver emboss or white emboss. In your hands before Thanksgiving.














Colorful and whimsical hand-stamped Christmas cards, using Stampin' Up! stamps, paper, and embellishments. $2 per card, or set of 12 for $20 (set includes 4 each of 3 designs). Envelopes included. In your hands before Thanksgiving.




















Colorful and whimsical hand-stamped birthday cards, using Stampin' Up! stamps, paper, and embellishments. $2 per card, or set of 12 for $20 (set includes 4 each of 3 designs). Envelopes included. In your hands before Thanksgiving. Stock up for the coming year, or give as a Christmas gift!



















Call or email me today to order! jennyfosdickATgmailDOTcom
Order your own Stampin Supplies online 24/7 at www.stampinjenny.stampinup.net

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Can I take the whole lot? I really need something colorful and whimsical in my life.

Hubs

Dani said...

I am in love with the christmas tree one. gorgeous!!!