Wednesday, September 12, 2007

22 Weeks

Here is a picture of me in all my pregnant glory (and frump). And here's Chris showing off his sympathy weight (not really...he's pushing out his belly because he's actually lost 10 pounds). Please don't tell me you don't think I look pregnant at all...that just means you think I always look this fat. What is the right size to be at 22 weeks anyway? I'm feeling much better these days, as in I'm not puking my guts out, but I do go to the bathroom every 20 minutes, find it difficult to sleep comfortably, and have little boy arms and legs poking me in the bladder constantly...not to mention that I'm so incredibly tired...I'm surprised I haven't fallen asleep on the keybbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbb

7 comments:

Sarah said...

So Jenny!!!! I've really got to check this site more often. A BOY! How exciting! I bet Chris is very excited. And you look beautiful! Congratulations!

cutie pie said...

Jenny you look great! I'm really excited for you. And congrats to Chris for losing 10 pounds. Stay away from the Oreo ok.

Dani said...

Jenny, you look amazing. I am jealous. :) I understand the discomfort, sleeping issues, and exhaustion!!

david and michal said...

you look like you're having fun, jenny;.) we can't wait to spoil little sammy as much as leah. good job, chris!!

Anonymous said...

You don't look frumpy; you look fabulous! So glad you are feeling well these days. Love.Mom

Anonymous said...

Dear Jenny and Chris,

I think you look wonderful Jenny and I'm glad that you're feeling better now. Congrats Chris on losing 10 pounds you also you good. Take care and love ya a bunch.

Aunt Joy,

Sarah said...

I laughed out loud at the last bit! I'm so thrilled you guys are having a manly man! I bet Chris is bouncing off the walls. Isn't it funny how buying the clothes somehow makes it more real? You'd think having the darn thing taking up 90% of the inside of your body would prepare you but it wasn't until I got that first outfit from a friend that it really hit me.